The Haffmans CO2 Foam Separation System separates the foam from the gas and when necessary protects the downstream CO2 recovery plant from any foam carry over during the CO2 collection from the fermenters.
• Water saving system:
- Water sprayed only when required
- Automatic water seal refreshment
• Safety : Water seal guard warning of possible CO2 emission
• Access way and drain valve for maintenance purposes
• Fully stainless steel vessel and piping
• Foam free CO2 recovery
• Purges low purity CO2 gas (with inline O2 monitor)
• CIP cleanable
The Haffmans CO2 Foam Separation Systems is double acting foam protection system. The primary foam sensor activates a water spray for foam suppression, while the secondary high-level foam sensor activates the automatic "foam to drain" valve. After secure foam removal the system resets itself for normal CO2 recovery operation.
Pentair Haffmans CO2 Foam Separation Systems operates successfully in many parts of the world in industries such as:
Its is tied into the CO2 gas collection line from fermenters or BBTs, mounted upstream of the CO2 recovery plant.
|Haffmans CO2 Recovery Plants|
|Haffmans Biomethane & Green CO2|
|Looking for operating instructions, installation manual, spare part list etc.?|
|Please, send us your request|