After three successful days, BrauBeviale is closing its doors on a record high note. Over 40,000 trade visitors (2016: 37,923) – over 18,000 of them international – travelled to Nuremberg...
After three successful days, BrauBeviale is closing its doors on a record high note. Over 40,000 trade visitors (2016: 37,923) – over 18,000 of them international – travelled to Nuremberg to attend this year’s most important capital goods exhibition for the beverage industry from 13 to 15 November 2018. While there, 1,094 exhibitors – 53 percent of them international – presented their products and solutions related to the entire beverage production process chain, with offerings ranging from raw materials to technologies and components all the way to packaging, as well as accessories and marketing ideas. A varied supporting programme rounded out the three days.
“This BrauBeviale has exceeded our expectations,” beamed Andrea Kalrait, Show Director BrauBeviale, as she heard the numbers. “We’ve been told that several contracts were signed right at the exhibition. It seems the beverage industry couldn’t wait to get back to Nuremberg. We’ve very proud of that.” The exhibition team is also happy about the positive feedback from the exhibitors’ advisory board: “BrauBeviale has become a cool exhibition.” – “The exhibition has succeeded in becoming the place where different mindsets and cultures meet.” – “We were overwhelmed on the very first day; that’s never happened.” – “The quality of the discussions was outstanding.” – “The truly important decision-makers were there.”
At BrauBeviale 2018 Pentair featured a hands-on working quality control lab and live service demonstrations, plus the latest innovations, including Pentair Südmo’s new SVP Basic valve range. The booth featured Pentair’s well-know and trusted brands: Haffmans, Union Engineering, Südmo, Beverage Filtration Solutions, and X-Flow membrane filtration.
During the BrauBeviale we presented our full scope of technology and solutions, including:
• Quality - Haffmans’ carbon dioxide (CO2) and oxygen (O2) management equipment for measuring and controlling the production process gives you the assurance you need that your customers will enjoy only the best beverages.
• Efficiency - Reduce labor costs and operator errors, and allow for faster changeovers using Pentair’s Beer Membrane Filtration (BMF), with options available for 10,000 to 1,500,000 hl breweries.
• Reliability – From cost-effective conventional systems to state-of-the-art plants incorporating the latest technologies, Haffmans and Union Engineering’s CO2 recovery solutions are relied on throughout the world to provide valuable food-grade carbon dioxide.
• Safety - Get the protection you need for your process lines with Südmo’s hygienic and aseptic valves and valve manifolds.
• Sustainability – X-Flow delivers filtration technology with low total cost of ownership and high efficiency to help you create a sustainable process.
BrauBeviale – Where the Beverage Industry Meets
BrauBeviale is one of the industry’s most important gatherings in the world. Modern, innovative and characterful – BrauBeviale presents products that inspire the market. Experience the open and friendly atmosphere of this major capital goods exhibition for the beverage industry. The best basis for good conversations – and good business.
Click here to read more>
As part of its separation into a new pure play water company, a new Pentair website has launched. Please visit the new Pentair.com to learn more about our exciting new company and your favorite brands!