Pentair joins drinktec in Munich, September 11-15, 2017. It is the world’s leading trade fair for the beverage and liquid food industry. Around 1,600 exhibitors are expected to take part. Take the opportunity to see Pentair’s range of products, services and integrated systems for the beer, beverage, food and dairy industry.
Solutions featured at this year’s trade fair include hygienic and aseptic valves and components, quality control equipment, CO2 systems, membrane technology for beer, dairy and water applications, continuous beverage processing, microfiltration, and biogas upgrading.
- Beer Membrane Filtration: Diatomaceous earth-free beer filtration. New: The BMF Compact S product range, small-scale BMF systems for breweries with an annual output of up to 100,000 hectoliters.
- CO2 recovery: Extended range of CO2 capturing, recovering and purification solutions. New: CO2mpactBrew, a containerized 25 to 160 kg/h CO2 recovery system for small breweries.
- Quality Control Equipment: Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Haffmans Gehaltemeter with us. Also, test our new solutions including the Haffmans Turbidity Meter, type Vos Rota 2.0 with a measuring range of up to 500 EBC/34,600 ASBC.
- Valve Technology - Aseptic: Latest innovations include the Mixproof Aseptic Process Valve Südmo AS-DSV Secure for use and automation in a wide range of applications. Extremely good chemical, temperature and pressure resistance; high number of cycles.
- Helix flux enhancement technology - In just a few years, Helix has proven to be a breakthrough in X-Flow membrane-based wastewater treatment, as it delivers up to 100 percent higher productivity and up to 50 percent energy savings
- Anaerobic MBR - Wastewater with lots of solids, fats, and/or salts no longer poses a problem. Never has high-strength wastewater been turned into clean water and renewable energy more efficiently than with the X-Flow anaerobic MBR
- Service: With its worldwide service network Pentair is uniquely positioned to help our global customers optimize their processes and minimize resource consumption. Learn about our customized service concepts, and experience live service demonstrations at our booth.
Download our Drinktec brochure now.